Summer Session FAQ's
- Do we need to bring our own instruments?
Our gracious sponsors at Music Go Round have loaned us instruments for our students to use, so don’t worry if you are a beginner and do not have an instrument yet. Items that you can bring include: guitar, bass, and drum sticks. No amps are necessary.
- Does Rock 101 NM cater to absolute beginners?
The Rock 101 curriculum will accommodate all skill levels. No experience is necessary, just the willingness to learn.
- Is there Financial Aid?
Families in need of financial assistance can apply for our Rock 101 Scholarship here.
- What are the Summer Sessions Discounts?
Early Registration: Students registered and paid in full by March 25, 2018 will receive 15% off tuition. Families receiving the Early Registration Discount are not eligible for the Sibling Discount.
Sibling Discount: Families registering more than one student will receive 15% off of their total bill. Families receiving the Sibling Discount are not eligible for the Early Registration Discount.
Multiple Sessions Discount: Students taking advantage of multiple sessions throughout the summer will receive 20% off tuition for their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sessions.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
- A 10% holding deposit is not refundable or transferable at any time
- Cancellations made with more than 30 days notice are eligible to receive a full refund (minus the 10% holding deposit.)
- Cancellations made between 15-30 days prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund (minus the 10% holding deposit).
- 2 weeks prior to the start of the session = No refund.